ARCHIBUS Romania offers a wide range of training options to serve all levels of trainees —from novice through advanced— and allows you to design a curriculum that best meets your specific requirements. Courses can be arranged and customized for an organization's special requirements and delivered on-site. They address users, application admins and QA teams.
Real Estate and Facility Management professionals development is based on advanced teachers and students competences in the field.
ARCHIBUS Solution Center - Romania supports proactively competence development in Facility Management on the Romanian market, delivering training programs together with ROFMA (Romanian Facility Management Association) or the Polytechnic Institute from Bucharest.
- Batch data migration
- AutoLisp xdata translation
- Data structures in FM; It support analyses in FM, IT Instruments- pros and cons, IT instruments integration for process optimization;
- CMMS, CAFM and Property Management software (differences and advantages);
- Advanced reporting, client direct control;
Our experts also share their experience and knowledge in space and volumes measuring (CAD implementation in CAFM and other FM software), space management (strategy and workplace planning, new ways of working) and energy assessment services in conferences and training programs organized by ROFMA(Romanian Facility Management Association) or other specific conferences.
ARCHIBUS supports knowledge update in Real Estate and Facility Management, providing an education program for the academic environment, meant to make the transition from theory to practice easier.
The ARCHIBUS Education Grants Program has been accessed by Universities and Colleges all over the world, including Polytechnics University in Bucharest. The Program provides ARCHIBUS software to educational institutions (universities, colleges, high schools, etc.) for use in their own academic programs.
Polytechnics University in Bucharest will use ARCHIBUS software in their Engineering and Management Master program - Facility Management.
- Support real estate, infrastructure & facility management training in educational institutions
- Encourage the development of applications, training, curriculum, and research using ARCHIBUS software
- Since its inception, the ARCHIBUS program has awarded dozens of grants to qualifying organizations around the world
REQUEST AN OFFER