ARCHIBUS Romania offers a full package of services thought to help you get fire safety authorizations and approvals. Our team's flexibility and dynamic structure meets your needs by providing integrated IES Approvals/Authorizations services.
ARCHIBUS Solution Center Romania can cover the entire range of services, including situation plans, fire safety scenarios, technical documentation, technical agreements or certificates of conformity for the fire safety building products, design reviewer’s report for the „fire safety” essential requirement – buildings and installations and many more to meet your needs and requirements.
We also cover the entire range of services and products necessary to obtain the fire safety authorizations in the following cases:
- Fire safety for the commissioning of new constructions or facilities
- Obtaining the fire safety authorizations in the situations in which the applicants cannot submit the fire safety approvals due to objective and justifiable reasons (loss, destruction, theft)
- Obtaining the fire safety authorizations in the case of temporary outdoor facilities for shows or meetings with a capacity of at least 200 seats for commercial use, with a surface of at least 2500 sqm.
- Obtaining the fire safety authorizations for new works, changes and upgrading of fire sprinklers, fire detector, and fire signalling/alarm installations in existing buildings referred to in Governemetn decision no.1739/2006
- Obtaining the fire safety authorizations in the situations in which the urban planning certificates have not required the fire safety approval, although the building or facilities in question are among those approved by the Government decision regarding the issuing of approvals- authorizations.
- Obtaining the fire safety authorizations for changes of use and upgrading of buildings and facilities which do not require building permits
- Obtaining the fire safety authorizations for buildings and facilities, as well as for the development, upgrading or change of use of existing ones, commissioned without obtaining the fire safety authorization.
- Obtaining the fire safety authorizations for firefighting systems, works and water supply networks in localities, industrial parks and platforms.
- Obtaining the fire safety authorizations, by exception, for buildings and facilities commissioned without obtaining the fire safety authorization, which hold the fire safety approval and meet the fire performance levels specified in the design.
- Obtaining the fire safety authorizations for the distribution points of domestic- use liquefied petroleum gas cylinders, regardless of their storage capacity.