ARCHIBUS Solution Center - Romania
Founded in 2007, ARCHIBUS Solution Center-Romania leads the Integrated Workspace Management System market in Romania. Currently, the company is responsible for ARCHIBUS Business Development and Support for Romania and the entire region, comprising: TURKEY, BULGARIA, SERBIA, CROATIA, AUSTRIA, HUNGARY, MOLDAVIA, SLOVENIA, MACEDONIA, KOSOVO, BOSNIA and HERZEGOVINA, GREECE.
If you manage real-estate projects, properties, commercial centers or you are responsible with Corporate Space Planning, Facility Management, Maintenance of building and equipments or Sustainability and Risk Management, ARCHIBUS Solution Center-Romania can provide you with an effective tool to reach your strategic objectives.
To be a regional pole of competence, representing ARCHIBUS, the #1 Solution for Real Estate, Infrastructure and Facilities Management in the world, in order to contribute to the success of our clients, from the triple bottom line perspective: people, planet, profit.
Involvement in Romanian Property and Facility Professional Networks
ARCHIBUS Solution Center-Romania is a prominent member of Romanian Facility and Property community, currently holding the Presidency of ROFMA (Romanian Facility Management Association), past VP of ROGBC (Romanian Green Building Council) and member of ANIS (Asociatia Patronala a Industriei de Software si Servicii).
More than that, together with ARCHIBUS Inc and EMEA partners, ARCHIBUS Solution Center - Romania takes part every year in EFMC (European Facility Management Assocition), where received in 2013 the Partners Accross Borders Award, together with their client Turk Telekom and their partener in the implementation, Procos.
ARCHIBUS, Inc. develops, sells and supports its products through a global network of headquarters staff, value-added resellers, trained application specialists, and consultants. RCHIBUS Solution-Center Romania has already established valuable business partnerships in the following countries:
- Innova – “Deriving its strength from its work ethic and a team of experienced and successful IT engineers, Innova believes that the every good service it provides will come back in the form of success. Innova determines its priorities by taking the interests of its customers into consideration.”
- ARCTIS d.o.o. – “A team of civil engineering and architectural professionals has proven their expertise in several successful projects in this field of business… we provide facility management services, and offer ARCHIBUS as our software solution - a complete tool for infrastructure and asset management.”
ARCHIBUS facilities and real estate management software has been the industry standard for over 30 years
ARCHIBUS is the #1 provider of real estate, infrastructure and facilities management solutions in the world, with expenditures for ARCHIBUS-related products and services exceeding $2.7 billion (US).
Organizations of all sizes – spanning sectors such as finance, education, healthcare, government, manufacturing and many others – use ARCHIBUS to deliver timely, relevant facilities and infrastructure information as part of their strategic business plans.
With ARCHIBUS, organizations can use a single, comprehensive, integrated solution to make informed strategic decisions that optimize return-on-investment, lower asset life-cycle costs, and increase enterprise-wide productivity – reducing their infrastructure and facilities related costs by as much as 34%.
- More than 8,000,000 ARCHIBUS users around the globe manage over 22,000,000 buildings and properties and collectively save over $100 billion each year for their organizations
- Available in over 190 countries and more than 30 languages
- Deployments are supported through a global network of over 1,700 ARCHIBUS Solution Centers and Business Partners, who include value-added resellers, application specialists, and consultants
- Delivers sales support, training, and software development through both corporate offices and ARCHIBUS Federated Ecosystem include:
- ASC - Australia
- ASC - Beijing
- ASC - Chengdu
- ASC - China
- ASC - Germany - Saarbrüken
- ASC - Hosting Services
- ASC - India
- ASC - Indonesia
- ASC - Korea
- ASC - Kuala Lumpur
- ASC - Philippines
- ASC - Research Triangle
- ASC - Romania
- ASC - Saudi Arabia
- ASC - Singapore
- ASC - South Africa
- ASC - Spain
- ASC - Taiwan
- ASC - Ubiquitous Business Transformations
- ASC - Vietnam
More details on www.archibus.com
Why to Become an ARCHIBUS Business Partner
As the Total Infrastructure and Facility Management (TIFM) software market continues to grow, so do the related support and service opportunities. TIFM systems are comprehensive, integrated solutions that link information about people, processes, places and physical assets that form the core of productive organizations. TIFM solutions are often part of an enterprise-wide implementation, making providers and integrators members of the project.
As the industry leader, ARCHIBUS Romania has expended considerable marketing and technical resources to develop the market for TIFM technologies and services. Benefits of joining the AI community include:
- "Best of class" TIFM solution functionality, based on:
- Open architecture that facilitates simple and profitable solution delivery
- Industry-standard components to aid customization/integration activities
- Facility and infrastructure management best practices and processes, ready-to-use "out of the box"
- Powerful reporting tools that reduce implementation time
- Rigorous quality assurance and testing procedures to sustain product integrity
By leveraging ARCHIBUS Romania's market presence and brand awareness, ARCHIBUS Business Partners gain instant recognition, leading to unprecedented sales and service opportunities. Some of the available services currently provided by ARCHIBUS Business Partners include:
- System integration with other enterprise-wide solutions (e.g., SAP®, PeopleSoft®, Oracle Financials®, Maximo®, Remedy®, etc.)
- Customization (including interface, product functionality, reporting, and schema)
- Legacy system conversion
- Business process analysis
- Data input and verification
- Support contracts
- Surveys and field verification
- Outsourcing services
ARCHIBUS Romania's goal is to make the selling and buying of ARCHIBUS software and related services as easy and equitable as possible. The company is continually working on techniques, tools, products, programs, and promotions to shorten the sales cycle. Toward this goal, ARCHIBUS Romania, is pleased to offer the programs outlined on the following pages. Through these varied partnering offerings, clients and Business Partners alike will find an arrangement that suits their requirements.